Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 5-12

A little later than mid week, but still not the end of the week.... sorry about that.

Inchies in this one, little one inch works of art or simple decoration, although you could use any other small embellishments instead. It's up to you whether you interpret the circles as double circles or a ring, either would work well. I have also left the journaling space out of this one, and I look forward to seeing where you want to put it - around the circles, in the space under the title, in the place of one of the photos, or somewhere else? And you could put a 4x6 photo instead of the two upright 3x4s... There's room here for a lot of variety I think. Hope you like it.


My sample shows my health conscious son, doing some weight lifting. He had had a broken hand and was trying to build up his (apparently) lazy muscles again. Looked like hard work to me, it hurt my wrists just to watch, lol, but he's always been very strong and resilient. 


Become a follower and link your page to the new February linky before the end of February to go in the draw to win a little RAK from me (picture to follow). 

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...