Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 41-12

Looking for something to do? How about this sketch? It's for three 4x6 photos - perfect for sport action shots, family groupings, etc. Use up a few coordinating scraps (they're all 3/4 inch wide strips), add a little sugar and spice and and you're good to go.


I'm still doing my page, so I will put it up later - just thought you would like the sketch to be going on with.

Update: And here is that page. It's a great page to use up some coordinating scraps of paper. Some of these have been in my scrap file for quite a while. I had to piece the scallop strip as it was just a little square of pp, but it worked out quite well and it was the right colour, so it had to be done. I love how it turned out.


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Great Sketch Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...