Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 50-12

Here's a nice easy sketch for you this week, one that uses up some lonely bits and pieces perhaps. If you're anything like me (and please tell me I'm not alone...) then you have half a shape here, some scraps and strips there, doilies and tags poking into every corner... oh, I'm sure you know the drill! Bring a few out and let them settle into place with a single photo, then adorn the whole lot with some of those flowers lurking in your stash. Whether your colour scheme is bright and cheery or dark and moody, I think this sketch will suit.

If you get a page done, please do add it to the gallery so that I can go and leave you a comment. I love seeing what people do with my sketches.


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...