Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 01-13

Happy New Year to you, I hope that this year brings you many good things, such as good health, happy times, good friendships and loves, peace, pleasure and plenty. And I wish you lots of creative time, energy and passion, so that you can spend happy hours doing what you love most.

My year has started well, if a little too warm for my liking, but then it is summer I suppose, lol. There are compensations... Scrapping in front of the fan, radio on in the background, a nice glass of berry cordial beside me, looking out the window at the endless blue sky. It's often the smallest things that make a happy life.

I have been spending some time tidying up my sketch program and making some new bits to include. Still can't get a good ricrac, but I am working on it. I had fun making some new flowers to use, and a few other cute bits too... you will see them appear in the next few weeks. It's ridiculous how satisfying it is, lol. Or is that just my inner geek rising?

Anyway, here is the first sketch for the year. I hope you like it and it suits some photos you have waiting to be used. There is a nice big background for you to have fun with glimmer mists, stamping or maybe to use one of those lovely background pps with a corner design. I look forward to seeing what you've done with it.


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Happy New Year Heather! and off we go into 2013! thanks for your sketches, one of these days I will actually do one and show you!!

Kerri said...

Great sketch Heather!
Thanks :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...