Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Friday, May 17, 2013

Not-quite-so Mid Week Sketch 20-13

Yes, I know, late again... I am sure you know that life gets in the way sometimes. Anyway, it did for me this week. Again... lol.

Hope you like this week's sketch, it's a nice easy one really, and will give you the chance to be a little creative with a pretty tag and maybe add a little stamping or texture paste or something to the background down the right hand side. I'd love to see what you come up with.


And a cute little number for our younger set - hope you like it :-)


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...