Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 26-13

Hi there, hope your week is treating you well. Mine is now - my son gave me a bit of a massage and I can move my neck again, yahoo! His strong hands can come in handy occasionally...

Anyway, I'm strapped for time this week with one thing and another. The house we are renting has gone up for sale, so I have been busy showing people around, cleaning up so they can get in, making another mess only to have to clean that up so more people can come through, starting the decluttering process again in case we are on the move, school holidays, etc. So... a nice easy layout for all those people who are similarly lacking in time this week. Only two layers, and some nice little dotty embellishments for some added fun. Hope you like it.


And a smaller one for all those on school holidays - get busy making pinwheels kids :-) 


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...