Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 28-13

I have been inspired to clean up my scrap stash this week, hunting out the little bits that are stored in the wrong place and filing them in their rightful place, finding the little lurkers and oh my, that top drawer was full of stuff that had been shoved in, in the hurry to tidy for one reason or another. It was all accidental, really. I just went to put something away and that simple act turned into a task that is now going to take days because it's spilled over into every other area, LOL! Oh well... obviously it was needed. But while I was sorting, tidying, culling and rearranging, I decided I need to use up some of my stash in a big way. The next few sketches are going to be stash busters, with layers and little bits tucked here and there. I hope they work for your stash too. :-)


And not forgetting our little friends :-)


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've got plenty of stash that needs busting, too! Great sketch and I can't wait to use up those scraps!

Amy B said...

I loved this one Heather, thanks for sharing I don't get to do many girly pages but I had the perfect picture. Not quite sure how to share a picture on here I might need a little help with that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...