Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 36-13

I have a masculine sketch for you this week. It was Father's Day last weekend, so maybe you have a photo of your father or grandfather, or your kids' father, your son or brother as a father, or another Dad you know who deserves a mention in your scrapbooks. There's a lot of Dads out there really, and they are a big part of our stories and memories.

I look forward to seeing how you interpret and put this sketch together. And just as an added bonus, I have a small RAK on offer for two lucky people who complete this page before the end of September, randomly chosen. All you have to do is make your page and share it here via the inlinkz thingy on the side, then leave me a comment and you're in the draw :-) I will take a photo of the RAK and get it up... only just thought of it so I haven't done it yet, lol!


And this week, not a card, but another 6in page for our younger friends to have a go at.


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...