Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 22-12

Another Wednesday ticks our year away... nearly half way now. I am looking back and wondering what I've done with it. I'm pleased to say that I have done one layout a week, at least, lol... That's one total advantage of doing a sketch per week. More of my family's story being told more regularly. And it's funny, but the more scrapping I do, the more easy it becomes to scrap and the less the mojo goes awol. One of those "use it or lose it" things I guess.

Anyway, hope you like this week's sketch. Another chance to use up some of your scrap stash and make pretty. If you have one large 5 x 7 photo it would be a good one for that, otherwise, use two like I did.


And my sample. I have to tell you that the purple circle is from one of the first scrapbooking papers I ever bought, about a hundred years ago, lol. Only some very small scraps left now, and I am going to turn them into some flowers or something I think, and be done with it. 

I also used a whole heap of flowers that I have in my stash, just pulled out whatever would go with it and I think it turned out pretty well. 


Until next week, happy scrapping girls, have fun.

 love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Angie said...

The old purple pp goes so well with that splash of green. It is amazing how an old piece from the stash can look brand new again with the right treatment. Lovely layout, Heather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...