Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 20-12

Hello and welcome to the fun, all my new followers. Lovely to see you all here.

Another double page this week. I was requested to do a few doubles, so I will be sprinkling them in a bit more regularly than before, for those of you who love them. If you only want to do a single page however, try the right hand half of this double, which should work for you just fine.


I have two samples for you this week. The first one comes from Jewels, one of the lovely DT members from Home and Scrapped, who whipped this one up in double quick time after a busy day at work. 


And then my own sample page - my family trying to stand still for a photo a few months ago - kind of love the action, actually, although at the time I was after a nice portrait...


Happy scrapping, hope you like this weeks sketch, and that you get some lovely creative time this week to put something together. I look forward to seeing your creations in the linky thing.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Heather what a great sketch and sample pages from you and Jewels.
I think I need to dig out some holiday photos for this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...