Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 26-12

Sorry girls, I've been having a hard time getting to anything scrappy lately. I could blame all sorts of things I guess, but the buck stops here, so you'll just have to forgive me for being a bit slack and enjoy the sketches in the catch up. Sometimes life just gets in the way of our creative pursuits, for whatever reason. I know you know what I mean.

Here is Sketch 26, hope you like it.


The next catch up will be posted tomorrow. :-)

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

annette said...

great sketch Heather I'll put it on my to do list .. great chatting .. cheers Annette X:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...