Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 45-12

Well, look at this - I'm on time! lol ;-)

I've had a very busy week, but it's also been very refreshing and relaxing and it was easy to get some scrapping done.

I've been digging through some older photos lately and finding some lovely memories to scrap, although I must say the details are a bit foggy sometimes... other times they are really clear and I am transported back in time. That's one of the beauties of scrapping, isn't it? We can capture those memories once and for all, even if it's only a snippet. Capture the stories of our lives and live those little moments again that make us who we are, as a person or a family or community. It doesn't matter when we do it, as long as we get it done.



I'll have to check the "when" of this photo with my husband when he comes home tonight, but the beginning of the story is told.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...