Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 47-12

Oh yes, another late one... I have an excuse, really I do... It was my silver wedding anniversary on the weekend and the run up to it was rather hectic, since I was catering and doing the decorations and looking for a dress, etc. All over now though, and the stuff on the desk has suddenly cleared enough for me to see what else needs to be done.

The reason for all the wedding photos I've been doing lately becomes clear to you now, I guess? I have been doing my wedding album in time for my anniversary. I think it's safe to say that I am happy now to start working on ordinary photos, and not vintage ones for a while! Ah to be that young again though, sigh....

Anyway, here is last week's sketch, and it's matching page:



The rub-on title decided to misbehave and not come off smoothly, but in the end I decided I liked the vaguely vintage look of it.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

This is a beautiful LO Heather.

Happy Anniversary

Liz.x

Deni said...

these are lovely I havent attempted to make any layouts up till now but when my grandbaby was born Im now wanting to do some but have no idea how to start
thank you for getting me going you have so many lovely sketches I am sure I can work something out now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...