Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 08-13

Wednesday again, and a lovely sunny day it is here in Brisbane, although we are expecting a storm later. It is storm season though, so that's not unusual. We've had a fair bit of rain the last few days, and this morning has that clear, fresh feel to it that you get on a breezy, sunny day after rain. Love it.

For this week's sketch, trim a couple of 4x6 photos down a little to focus on the subjects a little more closely. Then have some fun making a luscious tag. I hope you like it.


And the kids 6 inch version: 


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..


3 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Nice sketch Heather. I hope I can squeeze some time to do this.

Sandra said...

Great sketch Heather and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.

Mrs Rogers said...

Lovely sketches Heather, I really don't stop by here as often as I should. In recognition of all the wonderful sketches you share with us and all the lovely pages you create I am awarding you the Liebster Award. Here is link to my page to explain a bit more about it.
 http://lawlessrose.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/liebster-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...