Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 12-12

I have a double for you this week. One of my regular readers recently requested a multi-photo double and I am happy to oblige when I can, so here it is :-)


Photos of my two darlings lolling about during the Christmas holidays. Layout done almost entirely with scraps and things already precut. I love being able to use up some bits that need a home. In fact, I'm trying to do that a lot this year. 

I have designed this layout so that you can also separate the two halves if you don't have enough photos to do a double. You could also use two larger photos on the left hand side, if that's what you have. Mix it up and make it yours. Get creative and have some fun. 

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great sketch Heather!
Love a good double!!
Hope to have a go at this one!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...