Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Friday, March 30, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 13-12

OK, so it's a little past mid week... almost the weekend in fact, lol. You weren't going to actually scrap this on Wednesday night anyway, were you? Hope you think it's worth the wait :-)


And my example, which I love. You might think that I choose my photos and design a sketch for them, but I just do my sketching and then look for photos, so I am working the same way you are. Always a thrill when it works as well as this one. I hope you like it too. Wouldn't it make a nice one for a Mother's Day layout?


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...